Coronation class Pacifics 1/32 scale 45mm track
We are thrilled to announce a strictly limited production run of just 50 pieces of the legendary Coronation Class Pacifics available in LMS streamlined and BR de-streamlined versions with name of your choice. The locomotives will have fully functioning four cylinder operation. The locomotives will be available on a pre-order basis. The order book closes in May 2019.
The model is available for $6850 including delivery in Australia.
A 10% deposit secures your model with Australian delivery expected in July 2019.
- Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-2
- Scale: 1:32 ,45mm gauge track
- Gas-fired live steam
- Ceramic Burner
- All brass construction
- Four working cylinders
- Silver soldered, Copper boiler, Dummy cylinder drain cork
- Stainless steel motion
- Water gauge with blow down valve
- UK made pressure gauge
- Reverser in cab
- Axel pump with bypass valve
- Sprung axles/buffers
- Two working adjustable safty valves
- Working whistle
- *Minimum Radius: 2000mm
- 40 minutes run time
- Fully painted and lined
- Shell test boiler certificate
- Delivered ready-to-run
- 12 months warranty
Package (Like Britannia, white inner carton box with foam and outer carton)
- Inner Package: Carton Board with EVA foam
- Outer package: Carton Box
Special note. Please note that the photographs of the locomotive models, with the exception of the streamlined model, are of the unstreamlined version rather than the de-streamlined version. It is hoped that photographs of the de-streamlined version will be available in the future.