GWR 0-4-2 (British)
Quintessentially, an English branch line locomotive. Charming and pretty. This GWR Gauge 1 live steam locomotive made its debut at the Great Southern SteamUp early in November 2017 and attracted much attention. Runs smoothly, well sprung and has a very pleasant chuff.
- Gas fired with ceramic burner and fine control valve.
- Two inside cylinders with fully functioning Stephenson valve gear reversible from the cab.
- Goodall valve for refilling boiler under steam.
- Separate provision for external hand pump.
- Gas tank in bunker with twenty minutes of run capacity.
- Two livery options: GWR/BR Green or Black.